The Scarsdale Education for Tomorrow 1.0
Educating all students through a tradition of excellence and innovation
Satisfying three core goals, The Scarsdale Education for Tomorrow enables students to compete effectively in our new global village, today. Through a distinctive educational experience, Scarsdale fosters academically superior, globally conscious graduates who -
- KNOW. Advancing knowledge with globally competitive skills and experiences; fostering a love of learning.
- THINK. Empowering students to think critically and creatively, learn independently, and persevere.
- ACT. Inspiring students to collaborate, embrace diversity, and contribute locally and globally.
- Deeper Learning: Singapore Math-Students develop the ability to handle more abstract, complex problems
- Inquiry Research: Students become independent thinkers by:
- engaging in activities that help students pose their own questions,
- investigating questions that interest them
- problem solving and pursuing answers
- drawing conclusions and communicating understanding
- reflecting on the process of their own learning
- Global issues: Sustainability, Human Rights, Poverty
View the Presentation