2015-2016 Student Organization - The "S. O."
The student government at Scarsdale Middle School.
Faculty Advisors: Mr. Steve Rambone, & Mrs. Annie Nista
Members of National Association of Student Councils
The Scarsdale Middle School Student Organization (the S.O.) is a group of elected student representatives who meet on a regular basis for the following reasons:
- To help promote school spirit.
- To bring back ideas from their classmates to the S.O. on school issues.
- To plan and organize school wide activities.
- To plan and organize community service projects.
- To meet with school administration on school wide issues.
There are 56 members of the S.O. Each representative is elected from each of the schools social studies classes. Included in that number is the President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer and Members at Large which are elected from a school wide vote in September/October.