C.H.I.L.D., a committee of Scarsdale’s PT Council, is a network of resources, information and support for:
Parents and Teachers with a child or student who…
We have a diverse group of dedicated volunteers who are available to answer your questions and offer support and advice.
- Struggles with school work or homework
- Receives support in a resource room or related services such as speech, OT, PT
- Is in a self-contained, parallel, inclusion, or skills class, or
- Receives modifications or accommodations based upon his or her unique needs
Your calls will be kept confidential.
Member Meetings and More - Member Meetings, School Coffees and other presentations provide opportunities for us to:
- be informed about what is new in Special Education in Scarsdale
- discuss the ways that we can ensure that Special Education is meeting our children's needs
- learn about other topics that relate to the education and development of our children
- provide a way to meet other parents in C.H.I.L.D
MEETING SCHEDULE: Download here for a printable version of this year's Member meeting dates or visit the C.H.I.L.D calendar to view or export all meeting dates to your personal calendar.